quick question

blue2001

Feb 25, 2010
rockledge, florida
allright u guys lookin for some input. one of my buddys is sellin a 86 250r for 1000 bucks. its a super clean bike looks new just wonderin if u guys think its a good deal

Sounds pretty sweet to me. Those are pretty desirable so if you were less than pleased with it then you could always just turn it around for a profit. Don't know a whole lot about them myself but a lot of people really like them. I say go for it if you don't have to lose the blaster to get your hands on it. Do you race?

And I am operating on the assumption that the 250r is an LT.

if its a lt the rear axel carreys suck on the 86 and parts are some times hard to get. good bikes and if its a honda 250R just check the frame for cracks since the first few years hade weaker frames both good bike other than this.

and for jostith. no i dont race and no i dont gotta get rid of the blasty. i just go out a leisure ride with my buds. just wanna go faster and i dont wanna tare into my blater yet because it runs to good

86 lt250r isnt that fast... my old blaster ran pretty much side by side with one with a pipe... id rock one but unless its super clean its not work a grand.... 85/6 lt250rs in average to decent condition go for 700-800 all the time here.. nice nice nice 'restored' go for 1200-1500