question!!!

Probably! Got any pics? As long as it hasn't been left outside to be rained in and left to rust, Id get it. Especially if the plastics are still decent.

It looks to be worth about what you got it down to.

Ruff shape, but perhaps not allot to get it all up to par. And I still feel, sure its a fair deal.

Sporty

that is not an 86, blasters didn't start until '88
and i see the longer 2 hole footpegs and what appears to be the frame mount for the steel floorboards, which started in '90
that thing is whooped, and prolly gonna need all new bearings and seals once it starts being ridden ?
unless your buying it to fix up as a beater quad, or dump hundreds/thousands into restoring it, there's not much profit there for a part out

maybe if it had anything aftermarket...pipe/wheels/anything ?
you might turn a profit worth your time fooling with tearing it down, cleaning, listing stuff, shipping, blah, blah, blah

well i like the tearing down and cleaning and all that, i love projects or even fixing things up but i wish i knew what year it is, it looks like the plastics are white and blue under the paint...i asked him for more pics so i guess ill see what it looks like...

well i like the tearing down and cleaning and all that, i love projects or even fixing things up but i wish i knew what year it is, it looks like the plastics are white and blue under the paint...i asked him for more pics so i guess ill see what it looks like...

try to get a good look at if it has the frame mounts for the metal heelgaurds, then you know it's at least a 90+

Pull the bottom end and put the rest out to pasture. Well worth 100 for the little parts you may need for yourself. I have two chinese quads out back that have donated several times to my son's go kart. You can never have too many parts!