Quadski! WTF

Ahahahahah yea ive seen it before. Seems like a good idea but probably cant do a lot with the quad section of it lol. But the jetski part looks awesome!!!!

I've seen this...Ugly, but looks fun as hell on the water. Forget the long lines at the boat ramps... pull this sucker off a trailer in the parking lot and ride on past the crowd, straight into the lake!

i would never be seen on that thing. it looks so stupid. plus if you went to take a hard turn, it looks like you'll catch a tire and that would be disasterous

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree gay gay gay. wouldn't be caught dead on that thing. looks like a huge crappy ass quad and a cumbersome ski

the skii's here ride ALLLLL day on a tank, don't look near as gay. but can't be taken into some spots unless you have a huge lifted trailer or something. even then, you can't get a truck into alot of places here and mine is pretty good size, it clears 35"s with no problems... and too wide. some place u *could* possibly maneuver a quad in, but I don't think that thing qualifies as a quad. would have to be alot better suspension 1st off, and yeah, it looks like a mini cooper/atv/jetski

i cant wait to roll one of them 1000 lb beasts onto myself !!!!!!

great idea, just needs to be redisigned, i give him props for trying and being creative, I can't imagine the price tag for one