Quadfest racing results

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
The Flotek crew cleaned up this year taking 1st in every class we entered.
Classes 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 were dominated.
I took 3rd in class 9 and was beat by Only2strokes drag blaster.
Both guys that took top honers in my class were stretched frame drag blasty's both with Flotek motor work. I didn't stand a chance against machines set up for the track.
Only2strokes is lean mean racing machine and took 1st in all the classes he entered, piloting 2 separte quads.

I wish I had vids but I rode up 5 1/2 hours by myself and didn't have anyone to shoot vids with my camera. Flotek shot some footage and I might be able to get that up for you guys.

It was a great time and I had lots of fun! I'm very happy with my 3rd placement :)

nice job! my dad was out on the road when it was going down.. so i didnt have a ride =[
maybe next year. 3rd is really good for a quad set up for everything!

what kinda of times did you and the other blasters run

No timers jes heads up single elimination. I never raced second place but in my opinion he would have beaten me. Him and only2strokes was a good race but Matt edged him out...PB

was a lot of fun .heres a vid below and just check in that album for many more also the vid is shot at half track and pans with the bikes as they acclerate so they look kinda slow to the camera ...but trust me everybody was moving good

onlystrokes versus ESR250R

Last edited by a moderator:
matt again versus some big four poke not sure if it was a 450 or a 700 ,we dont pay attention as its usually not much of a race if they sound like a fart can lol

Last edited by a moderator: