Quad Squad - Inverclyde MX Club (Scotland)

Nice little track, however the riders need to learn to use the back brake in the air, always landing on the back wheels, makes the front slam down.
Smoother to land both wheels same time.

When taking off, im guessin there flooring it off, just blip it and lean forward to get the natural arc.

Lucky having track like that though, all I ended up having was a 30ft double and 50ft step down in my fields

@joshleb I know what u mean about the back wheel landing. That day wax the first time any of us has had a proper shot of any sort of jumps on a proper track most of the time it's been self made diviets turned into jumps..

@scottishblaster
Greenock is just west of Glasgow
once your there just head for knockner cemetery which is right next to the entrance..
There is a quad track that were fixing up just now along with the main mx
track also a smaller track for the wee lids on pitbikes etc..

Prices are £15 membership for bikes with first ride free then 4 bux a day after that.
Quads are £20 membership, first ride free then 8bux I think after that...

Only thing I would say is take plenty of water, juice it's dusty ad he'll on a summers day..

@scottishblaster
Greenock is just west of Glasgow
once your there just head for knockner cemetery which is right next to the entrance..
There is a quad track that were fixing up just now along with the main mx
track also a smaller track for the wee lids on pitbikes etc..

Prices are £15 membership for bikes with first ride free then 4 bux a day after that.
Quads are £20 membership, first ride free then 8bux I think after that...

Only thing I would say is take plenty of water, juice it's dusty ad he'll on a summers day..

cheers buddy might head down when the weathers better.

Great vid! Love the shot when the camera man gets destroyed & you can hear him laughing. I:I

Everytime I hear him, i just roll about pissing myself...
I didnt think he was going to stay in the same spot, I got the footage from another angle which I didnt include, but it shows him walking back up to the spectator spot, he was head to toe in dust... priceless..