Kennedy Powersports

MXsandracer

Feb 26, 2009
Ontario, Canada
As a bunch of you know by now, i recently made a visit over to Kennedy Powersports and i thought i'd share my experience there. i spoke with Angus on the phone beforehand and he answered all of my questions and explained what we would be doing and how stuff would happen at the shop. what an experience it was!!! it was really cool meet Angus and George in person, they are great guys that really know what they're talking about. he gave us a walk-through of the shop and showed us some of the quads he was working on. their many years of experience is really shown through all the different setups and R&D work they have going on. we put my blaster on the dyno and tested a few different setups to see the difference being made between the setup i initially had and the work he was doing for it. he gave us a breakdown of the dyno and demonstrated a few times then walked me through it and let me dyno it myself! i had fun being able to help work on my own bike and gained a ton of info as they answered all of our questions and explained everything to us.

So we get it back home the next day and... HOLY SH!T what a difference!! my motor wasnt exactly stock before this work and the difference is like riding a totally different quad. i cant even say how satisfied i am with the result. the power is just everywhere now, the difference is unbelievable. it will now raise the front end through 4th without really trying:eek: helllooo extended swinger B) lol

In case you havent seen, heres a link to the thread about the setup they put together for me, including some dyno runs and videos from the shop http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/small-bore-60mill-crank-25995/

To anybody who is looking to have work done to their quad and is deciding which builder they should go with, i STRONGLY reccomend Kennedy Powersports, they are very knowledgeable guys that do amazing work. and if at all possible, MAKE THE TRIP!! it is an experience that you will not forget!!

Thanks again Angus! we really appreciate all that you've done for us. it was an amazing experience and we will for sure be meeting you again in the future!