quad got stolen.....

warmeck

Dec 25, 2012
Connecticut
welp hate to say it but my lt500 got stolen the other day, i was too much of an idiot and thought it wud be safe to leave my quad out overnight. I was cleaning it and opening the cases and such and it got late out so i go inside and wake up in the morning and its gone... police say they havent found any leads so i guess im sh*t out of luck.....im in the process of trying to get another lt500 as i really enjoyed working on the one i just got a couple months ago. sh*t sucks but cant do nothing about it.... safe to say this week cant get any worse!

wow that suck sorry to hear.just a though it might help to put a posting on craigslist saying you quad was stolen someone might see it and tell you...

Reactions: Quadman1
maybe even try different city or towns on the craigslist..someone might have brought that thing far away.It might be harder to find it if you put on craigslist due to the fact they are going to be hiding it real good ,,but people are stupid and they will get caught...ill keep my eye out for you but im not sure what it looks like:)

Geez man sorry to hear that.. do you have all the numbers for it? Vin etc..?!?!?

I will certainly keep an eye out around me, Im on cl almost every day and im not to far from you.. Post some pics and info if you can..

Last edited:
ah no man, that really sucks
we'll all be on the lookout for it and parts for sale
post up some pics and any aftermarket or special parts that may help us recognize it

Sorry to hear about that. Put up a pic, and I'll keep an eye out on the local craigslists near me.

Hopefully it gets found, and the low life that stole it gets his.

thanks everyone for the help! and yeah thats a pretty cheap bike but its a little bit pricey for me right now, i just spent $500 on parts for the quad that just got stolen but maybe if its around for a couple weeks to a month i can snag it up. it was all torn apart i dont have any old pictures of the quad from before i tore it apart. Just a stressful week for me. thanks again guys for the help! i hope this guy gets caught and arrested but i doubt he will get caught as this cops are f*cking useless and only wanna bull sh*t me... i already reported the vin stolen.

Reactions: Quadman1
If you have the vin than keep it in a safe place,, you never know im serious.. 5,6,7 years down the road if it pops up you can get it back.. Karma is a btch and im sure whoever it was will get there's..

Sorry about your loss. If it was mine that was taken, they better hope the cops find them before I did.

The nerve of some people. It just gets me so mad to think about their careless acts. Karma is a biotch and I hope they get what's coming.

I highly suggest you don't wait for the cops to find the person. I will keep my eye out for it. I suggest making multiple Craigslist ads in different areas around you. Calling around to pawn shops or quad shops around you, people sell it to pawn shops to get rid of it because it's freshly hot and it's cash on the spot. Also look for parts on ebay as people will part it out. I check ebay everyday for zilla parts because I'm putting one together as we speak.

thanks guys yeah i will keep a good look out for it, and im glad u found them bummer wish i had the luck you did to find the bastard that took mines. i dont even know where to start to look for this person

Did you give your address to anyone recently? If not then maybe some one who knows you have quads?

Sucks that you cant even leave your own sh*t out in your own yard without it being taken!! I know how it feels I had few things stolen and nothing worse then a thief.. . Every morning one of the first things i do is look out the window in my bedroom n make sure my sh*t is secure.. Hopefully you find your quad or the thief!!!