Project Black & Orange

Lol lets just say last time i rode with him i rolled lets hope it doesnt go that way again. haha.

But idk Im gonna try and mount a camera on the blaster this weekend after that ill just make a big pic show and put the vids and on youtube for all to see.

Well just been buttoning up things and trying to organize the tool box for the trip.
Heres just a pic from messing with the brakes

Photo0700.jpg

I found some old braided hose cover from my s10 build and it fits perferct on the over flow.

Photo0702.jpg

and yes i have resized them it just hasnt took affect yet

the bike turned out great I:I

your gonna love having good breaks too, thats also a great idea on the gas cap line

Thanks

And i am going to chadwick, mo to mark twain park or somthing. Look it up its got conoeing bikeing and atv trails. Camping biggest park ive ever been to.

I losted a rear brake pad before the ride bought them at the local store and rebuilt the caliper in the dark lol. The 40 year olds that i rode with that i had never met thought i was a genius. Im 15 but look 12 doin it lol. Also i broke a reed and i replaced those in prob 20 min with little tools. Down size think i blew my topend.

Heres a pic or to this place is killer to ride. If you like trails and not open spaces from what pics i see this is better than busco. They camp ground is killer some trails are paved they have marked signs everywhere with a few hundred trails. And some non marked. Crazy hills and rocks. Tons of crazy hill climbs. Lol

My cousin likes to cook so i had a great steak with fried okra and diced potato's with so many nice spices it melted in my mouth.

Photo0704.jpg

My 2 smoke pissing on the 4 poke
Photo0706.jpg

TO AWK got some 37$ riding boots
Photo0708.jpg

If you ever feel like going on a ride we should meet up nate would love to see what that blaster does in person. I will have the orange one fixed before it gets really cold. Also i love haveing brakes these cable rear will skid on concrete but the front will do it on gravel lol thats plunny good enough for me. If i ever do a brake upgrade it will be the front rear locks up no prob.

Thank you super noober! Ported rad valve ftw
It looks actually restrictive compared to the stock cage but ill see how it runs.
it is resized but will take a lil while for photobucket to actually do it.
Photo0787.jpg

Thank you super noober! Ported rad valve ftw
It looks actually restrictive compared to the stock cage but ill see how it runs.
it is resized but will take a lil while for photobucket to actually do it.
Photo0787.jpg

lol no problem lil dude, i guarantee u will notice a big low end gain. thats pretty much what they are designed for, awesome for trails not so much for stroked and ported drag play lol :eek:. enjoy, glad u like it I:I

great, i thought i was done hearing about this thing, hahahaaaa

Well did a leak test and had a few huge leaks at the cage and a lil silicone later im 100% air tight held 9 psi for 10 min. But starts right up and idled good just gotta do a few heat cycles and break in the rings i just put in.
Going on a long 5 day ride thanksgiving week will have lots of vids and pics hopefully.

Sorry about the bumper dude can never find an ims roll bumper and If u notice I asked him if he would sell it before he even made that for sale thread so stick with that ac any different hood designs????