Project Black & Orange

some teaser pics just plastics and bars and the new pad on still have a TONS of aluminum and new stuff to go.
Photo1083.jpg

the sticker is getting tooked off. and will be finished polished
Photo1081.jpg

Photo1080.jpg

Nothing done to the motor inside expect new topend. Im gonna attemp to polish it a lil with a dremel but if i can get it to have a half shine ill be good.

The second blaster is ready to put the topend on then i sell it then some motor work comes lol. might have it all built then i send off the motor

Last edited:
Thanks fella's been goin slow but i have 2 to fiddle with now and it takes time & money.

Well i got the dremel out and a few bits and bought some compounds a lil over a hour later i got these.
Photo0638.jpg

Photo0639.jpg

Still got more to go and remember i havent even sanded but prob 5 or 10 min. I need a flapper wheel like scot has. I dont need a perfect polish but if i can just make it somewhat shinney im good. WATCHA THINK?

Also i got a diff topend a tusk shifter in the mail today.

Thanks fella's been goin slow but i have 2 to fiddle with now and it takes time & money.

Well i got the dremel out and a few bits and bought some compounds a lil over a hour later i got these.
Photo0638.jpg

Photo0639.jpg

Still got more to go and remember i havent even sanded but prob 5 or 10 min. I need a flapper wheel like scot has. I dont need a perfect polish but if i can just make it somewhat shinney im good. WATCHA THINK?
Also i got a diff topend a tusk shifter in the mail today.

i like it!! going to look great! I:I

thanks, anyone got any tips on polishing? also im gonna try to do most of the jug and head.

Its gunna be hard to polish the jug and head, especially deep in between the fins

Yeah it will but i got a few polishing bits that willl fit perfect in there. Heres what im wainting to look like when im done atleast. The pics of the motor i know its freeks bike and that he also has the beast stator cover.
http://www.blasterforum.com/full-rebuilds-128/freeks-all-out-build-20717/index29.html

I need help How do you take the stock springs off without any special tools?

use brown compound, wipe it off with a sof cloth, then with a different wheel use white polish as a finisher, unfortunately, without professional polishing equipment, sanding is basically gunna determine how good it willl look

thats true but i didnt sand much and it looked really good. Im just gonna use dremel bits for sanding no hand sanding im burnt out from doing that on my air box and lotsa stuff i got lots of shiney lol.

DIdnt get alot done today at all but i polished like a mofo this cases will look decent not like 1badd442's or scotts but decent.

Also my compounds are hard as a rock there not supposed to be like that are they? ill get pics tommorrow.

Well about done with the cases. THere not the best but shiney some what lol. I dont think im gonna do the jug and head.

Heres a pic of the throttle cover.
Photo1084.jpg

And heres my quick adjust clutch lever from fly racing. I guess i was wrong thought it was gonna be a ez pull lol. might just make it into a easy pull lever tho. lil upset becuase i paid 22$ for a regular lever but my fault i thought i found this link on here a while back and it was a ez pull tho
Photo1085.jpg

Lol its easy to pull back just needed a new lever and this was a few bucks more said why not becuase im gonna use really strong springs when i do the motor build and it will be harder to pull.

Turns out they sent me the wrong lever anyway i sent a message will see how it works out.

You can also put in only 3 of the hd springs I havee done it on a few bikes and worked out great to keep the lever pull resistance down and still have a stronger holding clutch. Hopefully they will send you the right lever though

Well im gonna have to biotch the ebay guy for not wanting to back up his sh*t tell i get the lever. ahole

Well i messed with the alumi-weld stuff filed the crack to raw metal it just wont stick for some reason.
Photo-0010-1-2.jpg

Painting the swinger. ALso painted the axle today. Still have WAY more to do but school is coming up so not much work will be done for a while except on weekends telll i get into a routine.
Photo-0011-2.jpg

Ive done more than this just havent took pics. Painted and cleared a few parts polished a lil just nothing is completly done. Cases still need a lil work but getting there.