• pro circuit header w/powercore 2 silencer

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • fmf header w/powercore 2 silencer

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
which will work better with a vitos big bore kit and reed spacer and sms airbox and a 35mm keihn pwk and sms manifold let me know which will work better with this setup pro circuit or fmf

i want to but i am afraid of selling them both and then missing out on a deal and stuck with no exhaust

both those pipes will "hold back" any bbk cylinder,
your better off with a right bend pipe....... dyno port/cpi/f7/power pro's
or possibly vitos fat bastard pipe

that "new to here" dude "criminalpost" is thinkin of sellin his cpi big bore pipe,

but heres a suggestion if you decide to deal with him, or any of us veterans on here,
decide what you want to before contacting, or making 6 thousand threads about the same sh*t, over and over again, and endless PM's, decide on your own, or with our help with ONE thread
then just "do it" with quick, decisive actions
without all the attention whoring, undecisive, pointless threads and PM"s

that "new to here" dude "criminalpost" is thinkin of sellin his cpi big bore pipe,

but heres a suggestion if you decide to deal with him, or any of us veterans on here,
decide what you want to before contacting, or making 6 thousand threads about the same sh*t, over and over again, and endless PM's, decide on your own, then just "do it" with quick, decisive actions

so epic..................

decide what you want to before contacting, or making 6 thousand threads about the same sh*t, over and over again, and endless PM's, decide on your own, or with our help with ONE thread
then just "do it" with quick, decisive actions

are you thinking of criminalpoet i looked it up and never saw a criminlpost just criminalpoet

ok guys so fmf is what i should use i dont care about toomey lrd dyno port or power pros i want to know which 1 of theese are better in general or for the bb