Prime's build

Time to blow the dust off of this build....finally not as busy. (Triple_B you know what I mean)

I sandblasted my frame today....well at least I did most of it till the sand blaster clogged itself up.

Also got something in the mail today. I got a stock PC'd steering stem w/ Pro Taper Billet Fat Bar clamps, and Tag T2 Banshee Hi-Bend bars w/ Pro Taper grips. (Thanks PikledBeats!!)

I am also getting my topend back from Ken O'Connor within the next couple days. Pics when it gets here!

Time to blow the dust off of this build....finally not as busy. (Triple_B you know what I mean)

I sandblasted my frame today....well at least I did most of it till the sand blaster clogged itself up.

Also got something in the mail today. I got a stock PC'd steering stem w/ Pro Taper Billet Fat Bar clamps, and Tag T2 Banshee Hi-Bend bars w/ Pro Taper grips. (Thanks PikledBeats!!)

Looking great mang, my sandblaster just came in the mail today. Should be sandblasting the frame as well!! I:I

I am also getting my topend back from Ken O'Connor within the next couple days. Pics when it gets here!

Looking great mang, my sandblaster just came in the mail today. Should be sandblasting the frame as well!! I:I

I'm jealous! I wanted to blast my frame too!!

Prime, NICE STEM!

Got my cylinder and head back from Ken O'Connor the other day...absolutely outstanding work. I had him soda blast the cylinder and head, and had the cylinder bored. I also had ken send me a set of 400ex shock bushings. Thanks Ken!!!

Here's some pics!

Ken does a great job with the soda blaster. All I need now are some gaskets, and the conical washer that goes under the clutch basket to get the motor going. Once I do that I will start assembling everything!

Not really sure, I know they are pro taper grips. If anyone needs a 66.75mm piston and is willing to trade for some of the parts I need, let me know.

Been a while since you guys have had an update.

I planned on painting today but got held up by the weather. You can't paint in a 40* garage. Sometime this week (probably wednesday or thursday) it will be painted.

I ordered all the jets i'll need and a reed spacer last night. So as of right now I have everything and need nothing. Feels good too.

Once I get my +3 +1 a-arms from si and my frame painted, everything will come together pretty quickly!

My goal is to have it done and running (and possibly jetted) by the end of spring break. (April 16th)