Prime's build

haha so such thing as secrets on BF!! this thread can take the place of my series watching late at night! keep up the good work :)

Thanks, Blaner.

-----

Here's some pics of the porting and head shaving I had sicivicdude do for me.

First, here's the HUGE exhaust port.

Next, a shot of the intake and two transfers.

Transfers

And finally, the head. Remember, this was done by hand, no lathe.

@slickerthanyou: don't worry about it, just trying to find a way to save this seat. I don't have any extras LOL

SWEET! looks like a screamer! I have a seat that is red has a small tear if ya get into a bind!

dsc02626.jpg

dsc02625.jpg

haha so such thing as secrets on BF!! this thread can take the place of my series watching late at night! keep up the good work :)

Not secrets, just an ugly bore. Believe or not, none of the marks are measurable....

The only difference between Prime's job and Slick's is, Slick wants triple exhaust ports for "the mountain". I told him I'd let it go wild in there and see where the chips fell.

Pictures of slicks "cylinder rescue" up in a little while in pics and vids....

Not secrets, just an ugly bore. Believe or not, none of the marks are measurable....

The only difference between Prime's job and Slick's is, Slick wants triple exhaust ports for "the mountain". I told him I'd let it go wild in there and see where the chips fell.

Pictures of slicks "cylinder rescue" up in a little while in pics and vids....

Cylinder rescue is putting it mildly! I will definetly do a before and after, I bet most won't believe it's the same cylinder!

Looking at some used YFZ Douglas .190 front wheels... how much are these worth? They aren't beat up but could use some love.

Also, I'm sending my cylinder out to Ken tomorrow to have it soda blasted!

Update!! Getting my frame tonight, I'll put up some pics of the finished product after the paint cures, and I also have a trx450r rear shock on the way! It came off of an '09 450r so it's in great shape. I:I

Thanks blasterbogger.

I was thinking about something today....too bad the whole in my seat wasn't a little further back...I'd leave it, have my seat cover made to go into that whole, and make a "cup" for my nuts. Hahahahaaa

thanks blasterbogger.

I was thinking about something today....too bad the whole in my seat wasn't a little further back...i'd leave it, have my seat cover made to go into that whole, and make a "cup" for my nuts. Hahahahaaa

bwahaaaahaaaahaaa! Nice!

Anyways, back to the serious part LOL.

Last night I decided I should test my shifting mech. But, I came across a problem with it not going thru all 6. So I tore it back down, started playing with the trans, and forgot that I would have to be turning the input shaft for the trans to shift thru all 6. So, I removed all the threebond that was still on the cases, put everything back and put the bottom end together AGAIN. Haha, and my Toomey exhaust should have been here today, but you guys know how parcel post goes. I will most likely see it tomorrow or Wednesday.

One other thing, I've got my frame, figured I don't need to put up any "before" pics because all of you know what a plain old blaster frame looks like. I will definitely be posting some pics of the final product though!!

Got my toomey today! This thing is nice. Other than a little heat discoloration there is nothing. No dents, nothing. PICS!!