Predator or Raptor?

JD3020

Oct 30, 2008
Farmersville, Ohio
Well, i think i found the quads i want to get, but there are two. One guy is selling 2 quads. One is a 2003 Raptor 660 with extended a-arms and a wider axle, nerf bars, but everything else is stock. He also has a 2003 Predator 500 with nerfs, but other then that its stock. They are the same price and in decent shape, not perfect. Which one do you guys think is better handling and power wise, and how much do you think the guy wants for them?

well if ur a woods rider then i would go with the preditor for the Indpen rear suspision soo thats my 2 cents ummm and maybe like 2000 or 2500 range??

Well, i emailed dad and he said i can buy them both and sell one. So most likely if the guy has them both ill talk him down some, buy them, and sell one of them. The guy posted them on Monday so i hope he still has them both.

And anybody want to take a guess what he wants for each of them?

raptor all the way,no contest,keep the raptorI:I

+1...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Here are the pics of them,
3na3p53odZZZZZZZZZ94ja48b2aad68b91087.jpg

3nb3pb3o8ZZZZZZZZZ94jb5494cd99ef711dc.jpg

3m73oe3ldZZZZZZZZZ94j0f1ae9e8066d1ba5.jpg

good luck...... Btw if you dont want either.. i would def look to see if someone will trade you a yfz450 for one of them.. those are nice quads.

good luck...... Btw if you dont want either.. i would def look to see if someone will trade you a yfz450 for one of them.. those are nice quads.

Thats what ive been thinking of. If i dont like them i might trade them in on a new Can Am DS 450 or something. It all depends on if i get them, and what i think about them.

If you don't want either then why not just buy what you want?

Im not sure which one i like the best. And im going to try to make a deal with the guy for 3500-4000 for both of them, and sell the one i like the least for 2500 or so. As of right now i have no opinion on them, just seeing what others would do.