powerband

way too lazy to read all the posts, but a blaster unlike 2stroke dirtbikes doesnt have a power valve!

will a new
pipe & silencer
UNI air filter
V-FORCE 3 REED VALVE
help make a bigger powerband

will a new
pipe & silencer
UNI air filter
V-FORCE 3 REED VALVE
help make a bigger powerband

Yep! If you have a stock Blaster the pipe alone will make a drastic difference. But as previous post stated, you are limited by your engine. To be somewhat brutal it is as simple as engines get. It is Air-cooled, no power valves and was engineered back in the mid 80s. It was built to be durable, not powerful.

You are on the right path. Pipe, Reeds, and filter will really help out. Eliminating the oil injection also opens up running different fuels and oil/fuel ratios. Also look into a mild port job and head shaving. Moderation may be the best route. Drastic motor work only leads to race fuel. When all else fails . . . displacement, displacement, displacement.

Good Luck and remember to rejet.

you can mod your blaster to pull harder and that is it,there is no powerband in a blaster,it is aircooled and does not have exhaust valves,exhaust valves are what gives you a powerband,the higher the RPM the more they open.

you can mod your blaster to pull harder and that is it,there is no powerband in a blaster,it is aircooled and does not have exhaust valves,exhaust valves are what gives you a powerband,the higher the RPM the more they open.

ummm yeah it does or is that power you suddenly get when you het the high rpms not a power band :">

ummm yeah it does or is that power you suddenly get when you het the high rpms not a power band :">

you do have a "power band" . . . it's when your motor hits resonance.

a powerband is not an actual piece of equipment.. it is a description of what happens when a two strokes (or any petro motor) hits that sweet spot. you can modify where in the rpm range that resonance takes place.... mostly by different amounts of back pressure from your exhaust and your fuel/air mix

but, some 2 strokes have a power valve that opens the exhaust ports even more... producing a harder hitting pull.

2-stroke power valve system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you do have a "power band" . . . it's when your motor hits resonance.

a powerband is not an actual piece of equipment.. it is a description of what happens when a two strokes (or any petro motor) hits that sweet spot. you can modify where in the rpm range that resonance takes place.... mostly by different amounts of back pressure from your exhaust and your fuel/air mix

but, some 2 strokes have a power valve that opens the exhaust ports even more... producing a harder hitting pull.

2-stroke power valve system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol i know it has a power band i was only joking and are you telling me that a power band isn't an actual piece of equipment just the sweet spot cus i know that lol =))

i could have laughed when i read that he said there is no powerband..and no exaust... (can you imagine anything without letting out exhaust?? BOOOM)
yes..uhm...wow..i shall say nothing more...

i meant to quote the guy you had quoted, not you.... sorry about that.

some people really think that a powerband is a bolt on part..... ha.

no,never said a powerband is not a bolt on part,research it and you will see what a true powerband is(aka exhaust ports) high rpms are high rpms and that is it,nothing special.

i could have laughed when i read that he said there is no powerband..and no exaust... (can you imagine anything without letting out exhaust?? BOOOM)
yes..uhm...wow..i shall say nothing more...

i see you do not know much about motors,i never said no exhaust,i said no exhaust valve,but from the sound of it you dont know what im talking about,if you want to see a real powerband ride something with exhaust VALVES,and you will see a real powerband