powerband

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
is ther any way that I could make the powerband more like a dirtbike????
because my cousin has a yz85 and the powerband on that thing is really hard hitting!!

AND I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I:II:I

thanks!!!!!!!!

I wonder that myself???
Many Many Moons ago, I had a YZ80 and that thing was sick when it hit powerband.

Unlike the Blaster 2stroke, doesnt seem to be as crazy.

I have to watch this thread im curious as well.:)

yeah that would be awsome to have a blaster with a powerband that hit that hard!!!!!

start doing some serious motor work. porting will help greatly

But this thing is a 200cc.
Should have more powerband than a 80cc.
I do understand its heavier compared to a MX.

But still this thing should hit a good powerband being a 2 stoke and being a 200cc. just stock:(

yes thats true like quadboy22p said
need some serious motor work
lol

My Buddies 1996 RM125 hits powerband like it just got rapped.
And that thing is stock.

Wonder if it has something to do with it being a smaller CC and revs more??
Must be!!!

well, its weird to an 80cc uses about the same carb as a blaster, find that a lil odd, I think they run more open all together its all about more fuel, more air in and out and spark timing i would guess.

well, its weird to an 80cc uses about the same carb as a blaster, find that a lil odd, I think they run more open all together its all about more fuel, more air in and out and spark timing i would guess.

yea i was wondering how that worked with an 80 cc having i think a 28mm carb when a blaster and a banshee have a 26mm

Deff get that restrictive stock carb off that blaster, then you wanna get some porting an head milling an a lightened flywheel......lightening the flywheel will make it rev quick which means when your going an the powerband kicks in that flywheel is gonna spin alot faster alot quicker which makes it harder hitting.

Can you buy a lightened flywheel for the blaster?Or do you have to do something to it to make it lighter.With just this mode alone would it help a stock blaster without any major motor work?

You sent it out to a place like flotek. You can buy them, but it only costs like 40 bucks to have flotek do it so its not worth spending money on a new one.

btw, if you want to talk to the guy who does the work he has an account on everything2stroke.com. His user name is eviltwin.