Powdercoaters!

yes stock a-arms u can to cause u cant take the ball joints out, and if u try to bake stock a-arms it will melt ball joints( someone correct me if im wrong)

Yes you can remove the ball joints from a stock 250r. What year is yours braap?
To sum it up, you cant powdercoat stock a-arms without removable ball joints. Theres a bushing inside and when you bake them a 400* for 20 minutes it melts, also all the grease comes out.

yep.. it works terribly lol.... you can back them at a lower temp but the powder wont last at all and looks kinda crappy.. i wouldnt suggest anyone even trys that tho

Been there done that... Succeeded in PCing the stock blaster arms, but the durability is in question... I ruined several sets in the process though...

I had my stock blasty aarms done, everything seems fine with them and the pc looks really good.

hmmm interesting, i always heard that the heat from the oven melts the rubber seals.. got any pics?

The boots are silicone. Eventually the derlon bnushings inside will give away. Enjoy them whille they're all nice and shiny because after a few hours of riding, buh bye a-arms.

^^^^ Yeah and if they used a lower heat setting the reliability of the powder is significantly decreased.

Might as well just paint them.

Well shucks thanks for ruining it guys, :( although i wonder if the greese inside would have maybe saved them, couldn't have hurt although im sure it eventually melted out unless it was something high heat, in that case i would think the ball joints would survive. Paint is gay, not tough enough for a arms if you ask me, just sounds like some aftermarket ones are on the list