post your pets!

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
I know there had been a couple threads about this, but the last one was like a year ago, lets see some pics of your pets

this is Bently he is a yorkie rat terrier mix...

The day I got him on july 4th of last year.
100_0154-1.jpg

100_0155-1.jpg

Today in the same chair as the first pics.
IMG_0639.jpg

I am wanting to get another German Shepherd... used to have a white one but it got killed...

Meet Sully.
He has icing on his nose in this pic:
1223091635.jpg

Him mud bathing (in the woods, lol):
0530111911.jpg

i'll dig up some old photos tonight, I had blummenweiler dogs some years ago! Real bad ass dogs, Were crossed by the old SANDF as tracking dogs in Namibia and Angola. The were bred from bloodhound X Dobermann X Rottweiller. Bloodhound for tracking, Dobermann for speed and endurens, Rottweiller for aggression! Had them for few years until they were fed "2-step" by some non-reflective folk.

@ Blaner
そなぜあなたは離れて私たちの秘密を与えたよ!今私は新しいものを学ぶ必要があるでしょう!

Here is our old girl, Tara, she unfortunately fell into the pool one night and drowned:( she was 13.

at one stage we had all three! quite a handful!

Ricoh7Apr06087.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Here is Amber at 4 weeks

RIMG0289.jpg

My muts....
Shadow. She is 5. Mom was full blood breeder Black Lab and Dad was ???? Her and the rest of the litter ended up at the Humane Society. Got her when she was about 10 weeks.
11algfl.jpg

Allie. She is 4. Think she is Australian Shepard mix? She was a street hooker. Got her from the Humane Society when she was about 1 1/2. She and her litter of puppies had been picked up off the streets.
2598pqc.jpg