port polish

when i get port polish nothing else is getting done except for dressing her up and riding naked down Nj haha freek i mite be going to tower city for my bday and what does honed mean

thats taking the scratches out of yur cylinder and making it nice so it can support your piston rings and if you look in the forsale section some one has a trinity stage 2 port and polish jug for sale for 75 bucks which is a rlly good deal all it needs is to be honed which i just explained and a piston prolly wiseco and maby if u want more power u can get the head shaved

i wouldnt do it u are too likley to mess up and f yur sylinder up meaning yur screwed and cant ride the blaster just get that trinity jug so u dont kill yur cylinder if u get an extra cylinder than try it on 1 if u want other wise dont try it

oh lol ok that makes me feel better but why dont u buy that trinity lol itll be cheaper for just ad good of a port anf polish and its 75 bucks not 200 and a hone and piston dont cost muc eather then u always got yur stock cylinder for a back up