port/head work?

imagohardracing

Nov 20, 2013
plant city fl
Would like to find someone to send my engine to for some port and head work. Yes I know kens the man but I know hes not the only one im from central Florida and would like to find someone somewhat local if possible like most im on a budget anyone have experience with anyone else not that kens out of the question but just like options! Thanks bf!!

I know of two builders that produce quality work besides Ken. Dennis over at flotek, which is up here in Pennsylvania and James at SCD Racing in North Carolina. James did my triple exhaust ports and my head mod. Bike was a totally different beast after those two upgrades and his prices are way more reasonable than any other shop I've seen. PM me if you want either companies phone number.

I know of two builders that produce quality work besides Ken. Dennis over at flotek, which is up here in Pennsylvania and James at SCD Racing in North Carolina. James did my triple exhaust ports and my head mod. Bike was a totally different beast after those two upgrades and his prices are way more reasonable than any other shop I've seen. PM me if you want either companies phone number.

Aahh yeah, how bout the part about the hack cylinder boring he did for you and it didn't run very long at all ????
And none of his other builds on here did either.

Keep that misfit connection hack bullshit off of here.
Last warning.

Last edited:
Aahh yeah, how bout the part about the hack cylinder boring he did for you and it didn't run very long at all ????

Keep that misfit connection hack bullshit off of here.
Last warning.

Last warning for what?! He asked for builders and I have him two. Misfit hack bullshit...the guy asked for something and I gave him two options....PLEASE CHIME IN with USEFUL information for the guy if you have any. Bashing me isn't helping him find a builder...

And threatening to kick me for giving the guy what he asked for.... Lol Good managing skills

I'm just saying, the guy asked for an opinion and I gave mine... Please chime in with USEFUL information on these builders if you have any. My motor blew twice because I had head gasket leaks both times... Look at the pictures...it's obvious.

I'm just saying, the guy asked for an opinion and I gave mine... Please chime in with USEFUL information on these builders if you have any. My motor blew twice because I had head gasket leaks both times... Look at the pictures...it's obvious.
Useful information. hahaha You just gave us the most un useful piece of information anyone could want. James at Saw,chisel,& destroy racing is a HACKAMATTACK. Just a big backyard bafoon who is not smart enough to be stupid. The most useful info I can give you is that you participate on another forum but always come here for help. hmmmmm So we really are smarter than all those cookie cake eaters and preachers. We can install head gaskets with no leaks over here on BF. Hell our builders even know how to cut a head straight. Our builders use proper porting tools. Not some harbor freight junk ass pencil grinders. Our builders do not melt down our soda pop cans to make boring chocolate starfish bars. Do you want to keep going Dejay??? I will produce facts,pictures, etc of her hack ass work. Hows that builders dragger coming along? Did it beat a stock golf cart yet? Break out of the 7 second range yet??? Oh yeah it's still collecting bugs under the tarp in the front yard next to the prehistoric wet bike. hahahahaha Thats only the beginning of the useful information.

Reactions: Wifesblaster
anyone have experience with anyone else not that kens out of the question but just like options! Thanks bf!!

Options, exactly what I gave the man. I gave him a builder with an EXCELLENT reputation, and one builder that made a few mistakes in the past but has produced quality work for me...

That's two options for the man, what did you give him?

Lol that went the other direction but thanks for the input dejay how about you other guys Any recommendations on port work possibly any shops in Florida but not a must and what's the prices I'll be looking at

Reactions: DeJay1206
Options, exactly what I gave the man. I gave him a builder with an EXCELLENT reputation, and one builder that made a few mistakes in the past but has produced quality work for me...

produced quality work for you ha ?
still don't want to admit you got swindled ?

you were told in your rebuild thread, starting with the pics you posted of the your fried cylinder after only one ride,
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/two-rebuilds-underway.58878/page-9#post-735527
those who know on here clearly saw blatant flaws in the work done to that cylinder, mainly horrible cross hatching and non existant chamfering on any of the ports.
and they let you know about it, your reply was " I know nothing about chamfering",
and it's obvious neither does scd...........

http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/two-rebuilds-underway.58878/page-10#post-735556

http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/two-rebuilds-underway.58878/page-10#post-735563

to come on here and recommend this fool to our members is bogus at best.

I also notice you posted zero threads or pics about this engine failure on that glorified chatroom, where this hack builder and his 10 sheep now reside, yet came on here looking for real answers
why is that ?

btw.......here's a thread i posted with a list of REPUTABLE builders
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/official-builders-shops.51887/

I am pretty sure there is a promo video out there somewhere,,:rolleyes: (I think there is a donkey in it)

<<< just sayin...

This site is to HELP people and give them good information. People will take offense if you recommend a builder that has reapededly phucked people's motors up.

This site is to HELP people and give them good information. People will take offense if you recommend a builder that has reapededly phucked people's motors up.

Understood. All it would have taken is exactly what you just said and the "builder war" drama could have been avoided. I will not recommend him on this site again, note taken.