Port and Polish

This sh*t just pisses me off brooo! I cant even ask a question or post something without being harrassed

No one BRO! everything i say or do awk complains about! Whats he talking about smelling fish? Does he think im trying to start a arguement or something damn!

Like I asked where the flywheel was and hes like last chance! Im smellin fish X( Sorry didnt know I could ask questions?

Oh yeah tell me whats up for doing nothing? Some bullshit. i mean I can barely even get on the computer without my dad beating me, and then i have this dude on my back about nothing X(

i told you earlier today, when you posted the "this builder vs. that builder", to cut the sh*t,
but here you are still, 12 hours later, still hounding the same question....who's the best builder,
and off the wall posts to speedy..."i love you"
and then saying the N word in a post i had to delete,
thats all i've got done all damn day is chasing and policing your posts, but yet i've not had to say one word to anyone else, all day ?????
why is it just you ? all day long, over and over again and again ????
learn the ways around here, or you'll soon be gone !
read this and adhere to the rules around here........
Yamaha Blaster Forum - FAQ

now i think it's past your bedtime today, before you piss me off

Okay sorry I didnt know that started fights? Its a forum I should be able to ask who the best builder is because I dont want to waste my money, sorry for the N word? But everything else I didnt know? And okay I love you its a joke not like I said something bad damn!!!

btw.....i have not looked into your polishing thread yet,
so i am not stalking your every post, just this builder sh*t.

I guess if your all about KOR, then hes the sh*t.

gold plated, diamond encrusted, titanium gusseted, big willie style sh*t !!!!!! LOL

but thats not what i told you before, i said they were all good builders, and to call them all

Well obviously you called them all, your not just gonna throw sh*t on your bike, so if you chose KOR and you know a lot then Ill go with him. too much work to call anyway

actually, i did not call them all, i emailed one, and didn't hear back right away, but i was in a hurry,
so i called ken soon after, heard what i wanted to hear, plus his 35 yr. backround in mx motors is more my style of riding, took a chance, and have never looked back.
i couldn't be more pleased, both my blasters are KOR built, both rip and are very reliable !!!!

many others have gotten similar results from any of the builders on here

just a little FYI.......... blasterr joined 3 days ago, and already has 80+ posts
that has to be some kind of record, and my "most posts" may be in jeopardy ??? LOL

well all i do is sit here on this website lol. And break in my quad. Some guy said run 3 tanks easy and its taking forever cause i have football practice from 3-7 ):