Port and Polish

Awk i never heard of them doing port and polishing? I thinkI heard of HJR but thats it? just want a good port and polish thats all. Ive heard KOR and flotek were thebest and Wilcard seemed good so i put those 3.

I made this account like a week ago so I didnt know people argued over that crap is why I made that thread? I seriously want to know who does the best port because mybrother thinks blasters cant beat 400 ex's and thats what he has so I want a good ass port lol

Awk i never heard of them doing port and polishing? I thinkI heard of HJR but thats it? just want a good port and polish thats all. Ive heard KOR and flotek were the best and Wilcard seemed good so i put those 3.

all 3 do great work, call all 3 and see who answers your questions the best, and which one is in your price range.
it also depends where you wanna spank that 400ex, as to which style porting you go with....trails ???
300 ft. drag race ???
you're also gonna need a gearing change to outrun one for any further distances

tell your brother that there are quite a few of us on here who will run him title for title anyday he is ready !

we are trying our best to avoid the builder wars that almost divided this place in the past,
your cooperation is appreciated

I ride trails but when we race here its usually a 1/2 mile or longer corn field lol. So top speed pretty much.

An aggressive trail port, bigger carb and better pipe will have no trouble embarrasing a stock 400ex
but if you gear it for top speed...14/15 - 38
he's gonna get you in the trails
unless of course you wanna go all out...stroked, ported BBK, with all the supporting mods

you need to decide what type of riding means the most to you

Well I like trail riding bt whenver that country fair rolls around id like to shange my sprockets and whoop some ass lol. Its only a 150 foot drag. What sprocket sizes should I use for trails and what for 150 drag?

SCD port good? I heard flotek does a flywheel lighten thing and makes it accelerate faster?

alright, Ive just relized about all port jobs will be about the same whether its from ken or wildcard? I dont think it matters

God bless dude they all do great work. It speaks for itself. Just call up every builder an talk to them and see which one you feel the best giving your 200 bucks to.

NOPE! I want to lighten my flywheel, where is it located lol?

how the F do you even know about flywheel lightening, but don't know where it is

i'll tell ya again, for the lsat time, I SMELL FISH,
and it's about to get cooked for the cat !

I watched kens stuff lol. Is it on one of the sides? Because im not splitting my case

Bro what are you talking about smelling fish? Im trying to learn something and you just complain about me askign questions? Its ridiculous!

i mean Im sorry im not a mechanic id rather find out some sh*t and do it myself than pay someone money to do it!