Pop Quiz

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
How many of you know what this means? Dont scroll down to other peoples posts, no cheating. (edit: its not mine)
DSC_0538-2.jpg

edit: heres another pic. points out that its a volvo... Anyone that knows what this means, should know from the first pic anyway.
DSC_0128.jpg

:D i mean it dont u be cheatin boy!
Hint: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

i didnt cheat, i swear, and dont know much about volvos (except it's known as a soccer mom car) or turbo's, but i'd guess that has sumthin to do with a cold air intake and intercooler?????
now i'm gonna go back up and look.

edit....that was a trick quiz, the second intake/intercooler tube was missin in your pics but shows in the video

but why in a volvo ????

haha why not? his reasoning was his tranny was starting to go so it was cheaper to put a 2jz in since he has tons of toyota parts layin around :-/ i wish i just had a 2jz layin around. but yeah its his daily and he just wanted something normal but quick. so jokes. id so rock that. no one could talk sh*t, you'd just f*cking smoke them so bad they'd sh*t there pants.

haha why not? his reasoning was his tranny was starting to go so it was cheaper to put a 2jz in since he has tons of toyota parts layin around :-/ i wish i just had a 2jz layin around. but yeah its his daily and he just wanted something normal but quick. so jokes. id so rock that. no one could talk sh*t, you'd just f**cking smoke them so bad they'd sh*t there pants.

agreed man just like one of my old cars that i never got finish cause im color blind an couldnt get the wiring right an no one would of helped me.

that ones just like the car i never got done.. who would ever expected a grocery getter to be fast haha. I:I

Last edited by a moderator: