polaris brake pipes on my 05 extended blaster

benharcombe1985

Jul 5, 2014
ive just purchased some extended a-arms and understand I need longer hydro brake pipes but don't want to pay blaster specific prices lol

ive done some searching and have found Polaris braided pipes used for £35 to my door instead of £70 for blaster specific pipes

I'm yet to measure my blaster or remove the standard brake pipe setup but the Polaris pipes measure 880mm lever to splitter the 640mm splitter to caliper

i've heard of the polaris lines being used before, they'll be the same 10mm fitting at the caliper, you'll need to use that calipers specific banjo bolt thru the line fitting.
should work good, pics when it happens ?

ill message the seller what size banjos does the blaster use at the caliper and lever 03+
also the seller doesn't list the banjo bolts this may turn expensive before I realise it

id love to put pics up on here but seriously struggling what ever I try so I've put most on instagram and tagged the forum

most everything i've fooled with uses 10mm fittings, dirt and street.
but i do see 12mm stuff listed on some parts, so i mentioned it.
it's the thread pitch on the banjo bolts that sometime differs,
i'm not sure what 03+ blasters use, as i don't have any of those parts, (1.25 more than likely ?)
i know some gsxr calipers use 1.25 and some 1.50 pitch,
and yes, when the banjo bolts are missing, add $7-10 for each to the cost.

brilliant I can deal with the extra length im almost certain my bolts will work fine ill be ordering these and tie rods Monday morning