pilot jet?

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
im having prblems with idoling on my blaster and ive changed just about everything in the carb except the pilot jet and im pretty shure thats whats wrong, trouble is idk what size pilot jet i have now, the guy i got it from said he put some vitos jets in it, so my question is, how can you tell what size pilot jet u have

The number will be stamped on the side. You might just need to clean the jet...use carb cleaner and stick a wire through there to get any junk out that might be in there.

Reactions: blastngo92
Pilot jet for just about all blasters is #32.5.

You only need to change it if you use sophicated fuel or have wild mods.

If you are having problems with idling, with that jet and the air screw 1 1/2 turns out, check the float level, and do a leak down test.

Pilot jet for just about all blasters is #32.5.

You only need to change it if you use sophicated fuel or have wild mods.

If you are having problems with idling, with that jet and the air screw 1 1/2 turns out, check the float level, and do a leak down test.

i agree...u rarely change the pilot jet, and i would get the vitos jets out and put a oem stocker jets back in and go from there....something with those vitos jets just always seem to make tuning hard...they could be tapered diffrently and if theres not a vitos needle to match the pilot, u could pull ur hair out trying to jet it right...