pics of my new ride!!!

shut up, ill do it on foot! lol, you know what i meant, and for those of you that dont, i was talking about every one with no mods saying their stock blasters are out running warriors and raptors!

what are the chances of a modded blaster beating a bone stock raptor 660r? my buddy thinks mine will after i get the ported 240 on but i thought he was full of sh*t and diddnt think it was possible

No Stock 660's are really gd fast just like stock 450's. It doesn't matter if you beat it out of hole or not, they simply have wayyyyyyyy more top end and torque then a blaster could ever dream of.

Btw: I would put money on a stock z400 to out run a modded blaster anyday. Top speed at highest gear = blaster losing its ass. Mx track racing has tooo many variables but drag racing no chance.

nice upgrade, although i dont think they can see your sig pic from space. maybe you should make it a little larger just in case.

and i also agree. warrior > blaster in all areas except fun factor.

Warrior and Blaster

I have 2 warriors 98's and three Blasters for my family. My son and I love the Blasters in a small are with lots of jumps and tight quarters, but the warrior cannot be beat when trail riding. I have spent 4 hours without shutting the machine down on the warrior, I would not dream of riding that long on a blaster. It would tire you out and beat the hell out of you trail riding for that long. And the people who have said the blaster is a primitive machine, yes it is, but a bike I can pick up for 500 bucks and put a top end on and go really puts it in perspective. Lets not take it so personally when somebody puts down our little blasters, ride and enjoy I:I

yamahawarrior001.jpg

thats my warrior . ive owend it since 2002 and it has never let me down except for once when it wouldnt go into reverse its a great machine and i ride it regularly but now that my blaster is almost done it will go back to being the pit bike and or tow bike

That looks really good for a thumper lol. I used to have one but the thing was almost a piece but i acutally traded to get my blaster lol ironic isnt it

My dad has a 90 warrior and its not that much better than a stock blaster before my build i could keep up with him all the way till top end on stock gearing but than he took it after there, as far as the actual ride yes warrior is smoother but i also feel more worn out after riding the warrior compared to the blaster, it just feels heavy to me with my blaster i feel like i can make it move around and put it where i want it better, but that could be just me, IMO i would rather ride a stock blaster over a stock warrior any day any time. I feel alot less tired at the end of the day on the blaster than i do the warrior. Not saying either is better just my .02

Warriors are bad about breaking the case of the engine when the chain comes off,be careful!

stock for stock,blaster will spank that ass