my new 2002 yamaha warrior
full skidplates, and dg front push bar.
razr tires in the front, dunlops in the back
CIMG1313.jpg

CIMG1314.jpg

CIMG1315.jpg

CIMG1316.jpg

sold the blaster

i love warriors i want one so bad too lol.
my blaster is great nothin wrong with it.

all quads have there pros and cons.
the blaster is pretty fast but rides like hell.

the warrior is fast but rides nice.

that and you wouldnt have to premix or worry about your oil injection.
and the warrior has reverse i wish the blaster had reverse so bad haha

i wouldnt go trading my blaster for one or anything but i'd definatly like to get a warrior. 4 stroke would come in handy for my photography hobby when i just want to putt around looking for nice landscapes, taking in the greenery and whatnot. but for sure if i was going out just for the purpose of riding i'd be taking the blaster

Ah how I love the classic Blaster vs. Warrior battle. I have owned both - at the same time - on two seperate occasions - and trust me mod for mod the warrior will always be out front at the end of the race. And yes all you that said the blaster rides like sh*t compared to the warrior are correct. The warrior is still no match for comfort to the 400's and larger cc sport bikes but that just shows how barbaric the blaster really is as an atv. Dont get me wrong I love my blaster but at the same time I never forget - that its still only a blaster.

Ah how I love the classic Blaster vs. Warrior battle. I have owned both - at the same time - on two seperate occasions - and trust me mod for mod the warrior will always be out front at the end of the race. And yes all you that said the blaster rides like sh*t compared to the warrior are correct. The warrior is still no match for comfort to the 400's and larger cc sport bikes but that just shows how barbaric the blaster really is as an atv. Dont get me wrong I love my blaster but at the same time I never forget - that its still only a blaster.

very well put......i would also like to add that 4 strokes have much more torque then 2 strokes.

like he said the blaster is an entry level 2 stroke quad.
but i still love my blasty!!!!!

my warrior has upgrades and it still cant even begin to keep up with my blaster.But it does give a beta ride and handle better.

i think you might be fibbing a lil here, just face the facts guys, "there are plenty of stock bikes out there that will eat up our blasters", i know it sucks but its just away of life! Warriors are great trail bikes and there was a time when the warrior was where the 700's are now! But the blaster is just no match for performance for a warrior! The only thing i dont like about the warriors is the weight! Id rather have a blaster just because there so much fun and cheap!