pic's of my blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce,

Glad its running. now less time on here and more time riding. lol

Q, what paint did you use on the plastics, fly wheel cover and oil pump cover ?

I like it, might do something like that for Brandons, the white and black is missing something ad I think doing those twio pieces might be what I need to do.

Sporty

Thanks Everybody ! , @ Sporty Its RustOleum Red , They have 2 Reds , A Sunrise Red And A Cherry Red , Mine Is Cherry Red ! , @ Blasty95 I love it so Far ! Has A Good Sound And Pulls Pretty Good with the Reed Spacer !

DSCF6602.jpg

DSCF6596.jpg

DSCF6597.jpg

DSCF6599.jpg

DSCF6600.jpg

DSCF6601.jpg

Reactions: blasterfreek30
Looks very sweat.

I have often wondered about the reed spacer, Perhaps in the future I will get one and see if I like it or not.

Sporty

Thanks Sporty , The reed spacer came with my parts quad , I figured I would use it and see how I liked it , I planed on moving it behind the reeds to see how it does affect throttle response and low end

Well Some People Knew About this Some Didn't , But I Received My Modded Head From SCD Racing ! , Looks Great !, But the plan Is to Keep It for My Next Blasty , But here Are the Few Pic's I Took !
DSCF6619.jpg

DSCF6620.jpg

DSCF6621.jpg

Thanks Again to SCD Racing For The Work !

you will like that!!!!!I:I

might as well bolt it up to your bike now:D....let'er stretch her legs out abit!! ;)

If I Could I Would ! , I'm Out of Propane in my torch to Anneal a gasket , and I Think I'm going to keep it off for now , This blasty is for sale , My next Personal blasty will be made to Go fast in 300ft !

Status
Not open for further replies.