Picking up some jets

xJust_Causex

Apr 14, 2010
york, Illinois
Just curious where is the best place to get jets. I'm thinking about joining the lidless gang and removing my airbox lid so I will have to rejet. I'm thinking about getting a range from 270-320 or so would this take care of the airbox ordeal, also would a 280 be a good place to start on rejetting. Reason I'm going up to 320 is cause I was gonna get jets for whenever I end up getting a new head pipe whenever that maybe, would 320 be big enough, or should I go bigger.

Thank You
Levi

careful at the dealerships. they might try and overchage you for them. one time the dealership tried to charge me 8 bucks for 260 main jet. my local race shop only charges 1.50 a jet for mikuni's

Don't know of any race shops near by and the only yammy shop I know within an hour drive I'm not on good terms with, they screwed me over on a piston and I don't plan on going back anytime soon. Now as far as 270_320 being big enough for airbox lid removal, and a pipe later in the future. and is 280 a good place to start jetting after I remove my airbox lid.

Don't know of any race shops near by and the only yammy shop I know within an hour drive I'm not on good terms with, they screwed me over on a piston and I don't plan on going back anytime soon. Now as far as 270_320 being big enough for airbox lid removal, and a pipe later in the future. and is 280 a good place to start jetting after I remove my airbox lid.

you may want to get some smaller ones to if your only mod is not airbox lid