picked these up for 100 bux!

Ok cool just hit me up!! Were gonna try to go riding one day this weekend but other then that I should be good to go!! How's the tires and bearings in the trailer? Good enough for you to get it home?

yeah I have to pick up tires for now and will worry about the rest once I can put the boat in the water I have a slip right down from my house where I can launch

message me ur number, I'll be workin on it fri sat and sun

image.jpg
image.jpg
gutted and cleaned out gonna make some new bases for seats and put some new to me seats in it. before I go any further gonna throw a battery and some new plugs and oil and gas in and see what happens

Nice grab man!
I had a 19ft bayliner with a 125hp outboard force motor. The main problem with them is the bottom cylinder drops compression. I'm not sure if the i/o L drive setup will have the same problem. Either way you can't go wrong for that price.
I bought one like this 5 or 6 years ago for 500 with trailer. I think it was an 89, still had original motor and still ran fine. I didn't know as much about 2 strokes as I do now so I haven't looked into it real good. Everybody I talked to said good things about the force motor. I tore the boat all down planning on rebuilding, but every piece of wood in it was rotten, PO had starting replacing plywood with Advantech, talking how it was the best lol, not for a boat. Even the stringers were gone just the fiberglass shell that held them was left. So I've been waiting to find a cheap beat-up pontoon to rebuild and throw the motor on, better for the family anyway.

yeah I work at naval academy, yeah a lot is rotted gonna replace floor and check stringers while it's off and go from there, motor is main focus to see if I can get I runnin.

on another note jet ski motor is good to go pulled impeller an it was seized up but motor turns over, found a ground in the starter so I bought one for. 40 bux.