passed yes

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
So I took my motorcycle classes this weekend and passed with flying colors. I missed 3 points on my final riding test. I am so pumped I'm guessing probably around tuesday I should be a licensed motorcycle rider.

Congrads ! I almost failed mine . They set up the course according to the size of your bike, under 1 liter you get 1 course, 1 liter or bigger and you get another. I was supposed to go after a lady on a smaller bike. The instructor set the course up for the lady and she was late. The instructor and I are waiting for her when he finally says screw it it's your turn. So I'm trying to manuver my 1000 thru the smaller course. I passed but it was a little more difficult then I expected.

Yea luckily I was a dr 200 something I'm used to. I thought it was super easy but granted I've been riding since I was 5. I am getting my endorsement tomorrow after school.

My bike

122.jpg
''

bike1.jpg

bike.jpg

Thanks mac ! It's a limited edition CBR 1000 RR., they made them in 05, 07, and 09. none for 11. they won't release the actual number but they made less then 1000 and I've got serial number 500 > : 0 )

That bike is sicck, I would have loved to get an actual road bike but I need something to take on the trails to so I got my 05 crf250x I:I which I love after I got my endorsement I went home put on my plate and fired her up and put 20 miles on.

That bike don't fell like home until it hits 100 mph . Once you hit 100 the more you go the less speed you feel like your going. My friend just sold his and about a week later someone stole it from that guy...lol.... Good luck with your bike!!!