Paddle tires in Snow!!!!????

I use a set of used and kinda beat up paddles when it snows , so it doesn't matter that they get tore up. you can get a heavy duty adhesive to glue rubber to the paddles to make them hook better and it works very well

sand tires have a much more brittle stiffer rubber compound than actual snow tires, this only gets amplified with colder temperatures,,, essentially you would be just trowing these tires away. if you want an actual snow set up do it right the first time.. maxxis, kenda and i believe AMS make great snow tires that have cold weather compounds and are designed to conform and float atop the snow unlike a sand tire in sand which is designed to dig in and move away the earth as fast as possible

yeah but the snow tires are 22X10 or 11's. Thats really big for a blaster isnt it?? I would probably have to buy new front tires just so that the rears are evened out size wise.....right?

yeah but the snow tires are 22X10 or 11's. Thats really big for a blaster isnt it?? I would probably have to buy new front tires just so that the rears are evened out size wise.....right?

they come in more sizes than that, they make em in 18in, 20in 22in and few other popular sizes

I've had good luck with the straight paddle design. They work better on groomed trails then the fluffy powder stuff too

click on specification.. 22x10x9 and 22x10x8

you want the taller tires for snow.. trust me!! im runnin 20'' itp black waters with studs on my lt250r in snow... mainly ice but alot of snow also and i wish they were taller

taller is better (more clearance) it will trash a good set of paddles (usually tears up the yard a little more also)
the 4snow tires work great but I would have to do alot of winter riding to justify another set of tires