ordered my new swinger

gravy

Apr 29, 2008
Enfield, CT
dude i'm all giggity. i just ordered my +4 swinger friday. i can't contain myself lol. sorry if im lame but still. can't wait. had to tell someone. i'll post some before and after pics as soon as it comes in.

Reactions: blasterfreek30
here it is. from the swingarm shop.

4swinger.jpg

i have the same one, and it works with the stock shock, the ride height stays the same, but my only complaint is they are really not that strong, ive welded mine 3 times and battbike has welded his twice, all from cracks from jumping,

It looks very nice! Yeah he sells them on ebay for 200. I was just going to mention what blasterfreek said. Just watch out for cracks around the welds.

i have the same one, and it works with the stock shock, the ride height stays the same, but my only complaint is they are really not that strong, ive welded mine 3 times and battbike has welded his twice, all from cracks from jumping,

That sucks I was just about to order one. I still might maybe, IDK. How much do you guys weigh, and how big were these jumps? Was it on a MX course or just some crazy kickers?

were both about 175lbs and they werent too big of jumps, the worst part of the deal was i tried to get a replacement, because they do guarantee a relacement..... but i was told by them that if it was cracked from misuse, like jumping they cannot replace it

were both about 175lbs and they werent too big of jumps, the worst part of the deal was i tried to get a replacement, because they do guarantee a relacement..... but i was told by them that if it was cracked from misuse, like jumping they cannot replace it

That is funny the advertise them as "Mx Racing Swingarm is Virtually Indestructible" Jumping is a very big part of MX racing last time I checked. Who knows though, they are from Michigan. :(

I sent them the following question on ebay. I'll update you all with the response.

Sent Question:
What all does the warranty on this unit cover? I am building an MX race Blaster, and a few of the tracks have over 100ft doubles, and triples. Will they hold up under those circumstances? I will be running some of the best shocks money can buy to soften the blow, but I want to make sure these will hold up.

I have 2 of these swingarms and like them alot.Other than freek and batt's incident I have not seen any problems.However the picture I have seen of there swingarms that broke were not to pretty at all.So far so good for me but I do check them for cracks every ride. I did have a problem with the first one I ordered.You could not get the swingarm bolt through the swingarm.Almost like the material got loose in the jig.I had to send it back and they sent a new one.They were pretty decent to deal with.

yea i saw your pic freek. that break looked pretty gnarley. bad day all together from the look of it. i ride mostley trails and pits. no real jumping for me. just not my thing. i'm also 6'3" and around 165lbs.

thats the powdercoated chrome +4" from ebay swingarm shop. (looks more like silver spraypaint if you ask me, but it's beautiful none the less) it should work really well with the ltz400 rear shock that i gots

i havnt put it on yet cause i work 2nd shift, and it came like 20 mins before i had to leave. As mush as i don't want to, i'm gonna wait and put it on this weekend so i can have a few beers during the installation.

with shipping it came to $263.05 and thats not counting the $40 i spent on the vito's brake cable....and i still need to get a new chain...irregardless.

Same one that's on my bike, I can't imagine how they would break!? they are twice as tough as the stockers!, you guys must be jumping the hell out of your bikes to break them!?, the "WHOOOOOOPSS" on the sand roads are as hard on quad suspension as anything! mines holding up just fine!

I got mine from 2manysprees on ebay i love the thing. you can launch in the dirt a lot faster thats for sure. It gives a better look, and makes the wheelbase comparable to most average sized quads.

yea i saw your pic freek. that break looked pretty gnarley. bad day all together from the look of it. i ride mostley trails and pits. no real jumping for me. just not my thing. i'm also 6'3" and around 165lbs.

thats the powdercoated chrome +4" from ebay swingarm shop. (looks more like silver spraypaint if you ask me, but it's beautiful none the less) it should work really well with the ltz400 rear shock that i gots

i havnt put it on yet cause i work 2nd shift, and it came like 20 mins before i had to leave. As mush as i don't want to, i'm gonna wait and put it on this weekend so i can have a few beers during the installation.

with shipping it came to $263.05 and thats not counting the $40 i spent on the vito's brake cable....and i still need to get a new chain...irregardless.

If ur not jumping, there should be no prob with it, just keep a eye on it for cracks around the welds anyway the longer stance defently helps keep the bike from bucking over bumps and whoops, and it does make it look sweet