one of the coolest banshee I've seen in person

ngellerbusch

Jul 8, 2013
20130906_133208.jpg

Was up at bir race track this weekend ran into this guy and he was cool enough to libe up and race me on the blaster. I got smoked lol it runs alcohol and is fast as f*ck 400 stroker.

Naked barbie lol. I'm in minneapolis yes its on craigslist for only one reason I want a banshee now blaster doesn't cut it for my hp addiction. Bought it cause all the parts on it are worth more than the quad brand new.

Your blaster is in really nice shape, the plastics look brand new ! Have you thought about dumping some money into your blaster ? Call KOR and for $300 ( shipping included ) you could have your top end ported n polished and your head redesigned ... That blaster would be screamin !

Plastics are not perfect but nice planning on plasti diping it at some point and do a custom seat cover. The original owner let it sit for a while when it blew up due to injection going bad. I may just keep it the way it is for a friend quad and get a banshee as well in time. Still not sure cause if I get any more into it its getting striped and everything is getting painted frame n all and a +4 swing arm shocks n all make it brand new.

I don't blame you for wanting a banshee, who wouldn't lol, I'm just saying don't count your blaster out so easily. If your motor is still stock besides the exhaust, reeds and stuff like that, having it ported and the head modded would make it feel like a whole new machine ... And that would absolutely take care of your need for more speed, for some time anyway lol.

Put porting and a head mod and it adds a ton of HP.

A CT 240cc complete kit (you send in your cylinder, they add new sleeve) they port it and all for $1000. thats a lot, but it will give you 40HP (stock 18.9)

Thats when you need a +4 swinger.

Also, not trying to break your deal, but i got my quad for $1550... I think you asking 2300 is a tad bit high.

I can get it bored for damn near free but not ported and polished. I'm asking 2300 cause I got it for a sum + added vforce 4 spent good time jetting it correctly new fmf turbine core bars bar risers grips and still ordering parts as normal maintenance. I've owned it for a month all the few hrs I put on it this weekend was truly breaking it in it was just rebuilt. In no rush to sell my price point is right in the middle of what the full race blasters and stock ones are going for in the area because its not quite a race quad but definitely isn't stock.

I know what its worth to people on here but sometimes its easy as sitting back waiting for some young buck to talk his parents in to spending 500 $ more fore one with all the mods a rooky would want.

Oh, and your post expired, if you still want to sell it for a banshee.

Yeh i guess i understand the price.

The guy that wants $3500 for the one with elkas has been on there for over a year, the only thing he changed are pictures, and added "obo"

2300 dollars is a LOT to ask for a blaster. I'm not sure where ou are from, but I can't imagine it selling for that. Not trying to bust our bubble, but I would be lucky to get 2300 for mine. I have invested roughly 6 grand.

One just sold for 3500 $ on there over the weekend I'm happy with it but I'd like more hp

I would LOVE to see the ad, and the blaster...

Naked barbie lol. I'm in minneapolis MN yes its on craigslist for only one reason I want a banshee now blaster doesn't cut it for my hp addiction. Bought it cause all the parts on it are worth more than the quad brand new.

Where are you from?

Hour or two south of me