89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
SILVER.jpg

helmet_rect.jpg

f**ckING RIGHT

congrats to our excellent team.
image_17ed155dd4ac6d38560e8e747f51e.jpg

no sh*t,canucks are born with sticks in there hands and sh*ttin hockey pucks. lol I play for fun,but Congrats Canada...eh?

hey man dont rub it in, I have to say canada has a very good team but so does the us 4 years from now dont worrie I bet u the us will beat canada, and tell me who beat the soviets?

Me neither... but were I live I don't dare to say that lol

honestly a lot of people dont like hockey because they never played it since they where younger once your older like 10, And over its very hard to learn how to skate like that and handle the puck, like that but when you start at 4 you get over all that buy 10 years old and then your good at it. the game and you injoy it but to people that start it later its harder because its very annoying to keep control of the puck and all that so most people say they dont like it, Im the same way about lacrosse I started it to late when I was older and I didnt like it. Because it was hard and i sucked because I couldnt hadle the the ball and all that right

haha i saw the end of it, honestly it could have gone either way. one flick of the wrist and thats that. it would have been awesome to watch all the canadians cry if they lost though lol :D but whatever we were not even supposed to medal much less take the all mighty canadians to overtime in the gold medal game. any underage drinking going on after the mens game on camera 89? lololol gooooo canada!!!! I:I

meh i only thought hockey was played in canada and the usa
till i found out chriscblaster is a member of the scottish hockey team lol

still prefer soccer though, glasgow rangers champions :D

5 minutes left in the 3rd is all I watch of hockey......if they threw in a remote controled puck, then that would be entertaining.

canada played awesome except for when they went into shut down mode, it doesnt work against youg talent like the sa=tates have, and the states had a great team they were played up as an underdog but there are a ton of great players on there.

second, to whoever asked about beating the soviets, we did it first, '72 summit series, paul henderson. the miracle on ice was 1980, and we beat russia in the eigth finals.