ok im stuck again

I2fast4u

Feb 22, 2008
wilkes, NC
i installed my idle kit im not completley sure if i did it right cause now it wont start can someone post some pix and show me wat i need to do or something

to finish last post quick question was i supposed to drill into where the idle screw was or the hole like next 2 it?

u did it in the right place but did u foul down that surface so its flat..and make sure your slide is workin post back i can help ya i just did mine 30mins ago

n yes my slide is working r u tlkn about the end of the screw or something n also did u have to put the slide in first or the idle screw thing

it doesnt matter which one u do first i mean the surface that the idle screw sets on..it has to be fouled flat i hope u took out your slide before u drilled lol
the screw to the right is the air/fuel turn it all the way in then out 1 1/2 turns u got the tors elimator kit with the idle kit right??

yea i took out my slide n wat surface has to be fouled flat on the slide ur loosin my ok will adjust screw to right and no my idle kit came with my twist throttle

ok u know the hole u drilled and tapped that surface has to be flat..and make sure u clean the carb with cleaner and air to get all the shavings out..make sure u got the cable adjusted where its snug and not holding the slide open..then once u get the air/fuel screw 1 1/2 out screw ur idle all the way in and start it let me know if it starts

the hole has to be flat is dat wat ur tlkn about (im srry bout this i dont wrk on atvs alot n im tryin to get the hang of it plus i used to do alot of drugs n i dont completely understand stuff like i should)

lol its ok look at ur carb ok u know where u put the idle screw that u got that shaft that comes out of the carb...{where u installed the idle screw}it has a angle to it u had to foul it to where it is flat so the nut on the idle screw sits flat on the shaft

no aslong as u got that flat and cleaned carb out good u took carb off to do the drilling right...where did u get the kit from did it come with a new cap for the top of the carb..other than that is should start turn the screw to the right of idlescrew all the way in then out 1 1/2 turns hook all ur fuel lines up and try it it should start..all make sure like i said twist the throttle u should here the slide workin..if u feel and play adjust the bolt on the twist throttle out till u dont have play try all that start it and let me know

i got it with my motionpro twist throttle the throttle came with a new carb cap yea i took it off 2 drill how do i need to adjust idle screw?