Oil Leak 96 blaster

Important thing is not to put more than 6-7 pounds of pressure in it. When idle was hanging did you "blip" the throttle and it still was hanging? Have you checked that there are no kinks/sharp bends in cable? try lubing cable? (good maintenace anyhow)

Important thing is not to put more than 6-7 pounds of pressure in it. When idle was hanging did you "blip" the throttle and it still was hanging? Have you checked that there are no kinks/sharp bends in cable? try lubing cable? (good maintenace anyhow)
Yeah i blipped the throttle and it hung up then settled back down it was still idling like normal but it would just hang after i would blip it.

Did you make sure there r no zip ties on the throttle cable and that its free from the thumb throttle to the carb?
yeah i didn't find any zip ties but it is clustered in with a bunch of cables down the steering column hole. I will try to free it up tomorrow

alright i hope its the cable but i think its a seal as well because the leak would have caused the oil to pump out of the tranny. What seal do you think it could be

My money is on air leek since the cable seems to be ok, but like larry said, the cable could need lubed
Could it be an improper block off plate installation? because like i said it started right when i drained all the fluid and i took off that plate could that be the air leak?

Air can't be sucked in at that spot, however if you had the blockoff plate off it might not have sealed. Is that where the oil leaked out of though ???????????