Oil injection block off plate on Ebay for $7.10

when i did mine, i took the pump off, removed the drive gear and shaft, replaced the gasket and put the pump back on. i also removed the lines and tank. then the only thing you have to do is plug the holes where the lines were. (rtv works) the pump wont work cuz theres nothing driving it. all you gotta buy is a couple of gaskets, and everything fits. its very cheap and easy.

if you remove the tank, the hoses are useless. get rid of them.

t&m design works kit is around $35-40, my way is about 15. always replace gaskets.

when i did mine, i took the pump off, removed the drive gear and shaft, replaced the gasket and put the pump back on. i also removed the lines and tank. then the only thing you have to do is plug the holes where the lines were. (rtv works) the pump wont work cuz theres nothing driving it. all you gotta buy is a couple of gaskets, and everything fits. its very cheap and easy.

thats the same way i did mine an have no problems

how much of a difference in power does doin this actually make? and how do you remove the pump gear? what side is it located on?

This guy is selling just the plates (not the $35 kit) for $7.10 Looks pretty cool. Item # 120463159350

Tim why are you advertising your things here? I read the ad. Both of your names are "Tim" and you both live in "Columbus" so i take it your just trying to sell us things?

you kinda went about it the wrong way i think..
being like check this guys ad out.. and your talking about yourself...
if you would have just been like hey guys i made this and made a few extra that would have came across diffrently.
either way its one of the cheapest plates ive seen..

You will not gain HP (OK maybe 1/16 HP from reduced drag in the crank) People remove the pump because if it fails so does your motor. That pump is on the right side under the plastic cover on the clutch cover.

Tim why are you advertising your things here? I read the ad. Both of your names are "Tim" and you both live in "Columbus" so i take it your just trying to sell us things?

You are correct. But if you read my posts you will see I am not just selling this part. I am new to this fourm. Just got a Blaster this year for my son. I ride a Basnhee and have for the past 8 years. My knowledge of 2 strokes goes back 30 years. This is a great site better than the Banshee Forums.

I am working on getting 30 posts so I can become a supporting member and post the blockoff plate in the classified section of this forum.