NY n00b

Oh and btw awk let me clarify, the shift fork was bent so I swapped it for a straight one, and YES I changed the right side case with one that has no cracks lol

You wanna laugh Ken? I bought these blasters thinking I was going to start my own little quad shop out here bc there are no small businesses out here geared towards the atv crowd and I actually showed my wife your website as a template for what I want to do. I was trying to explain to her that there is a pretty decent demand for the high performance machining and engine building side of the atv market. I also used your blasty engine rebuild YouTube video for reference while putting her back together with my father who is a longtime class a master auto mechanic and everytime I busted out your video he got all offended and kept telling me to ask "the YouTube guy" to help me lmao, oh and I also bought your 400ex bushings conversion kit off the site as well.

Hello. I can't seem to figure out how to post a question to the forums. My blaster died at high rpm and I'm trying to trouble shoot. It was sudden. Spark is good. Cleaning carb now but it looks pretty damn clean. 2 cycle was visible in the carb from trying to start it forever. Any ideas? Can you always see the obstruction in the carb? Thanks

2003 blaster oil injected