Northeast Wisconsin

2zpt7rp.jpg

Well I am, but you already know that....

im technicly not north east.. im uhh... i guess considerd south east central ish lol... fox vally kinda sorta.. im in fond du lac.. i know you guys are up near gb which is only a hour ish from me.... planning on riding sunday again but the rivers are bitches here from that warm weather so im limited to part of the channel, the marsh and the lake... anyone wanna come down?? get some blaster ice drags going and see if i can con the birt bike guys with plows on there trucks to make us a small oval

Sounds fun. Yeah the rivers by me are shot from the warm weather. Would love to come down and ride with some other blasters but Im getting mine ready for spring. That oal sounds fun but I think im done ridin for a while. Atleast till it gets warmer and not so sloppy. Also im getting a bunch of new parts so i cant wait. Maybe we can hook up this spron and hit up the trails or something. Keep in touch

My grandma lives in Fond du Lac. thats awesome. Id come down but i just tore mine completely apart to have the frame, swingarm, and a-arms powdercoated. I just bought mine saturday. I will def be down to Fondy though this summer. i hear they have a decent track there.

the ice is still nice here the few days of cold we had frose the standing water right back up!! yeah the track looks decent from what i seen from the parking lot. its $15 a day on the weekends weather permiting, kinda sucks cuz when i was younger it was a free for all and much larger track with some nice hill climb spots and turns for the track going up the hill

Oh yeah suring and gillett or fun. They have lots and lots of trails. Dusty Trails and Dun good trail system are fun and great trails to ride also. Now that I think of it we do have alot of trails in WI. To bad we dont have aany dunes. We can always drive up to MI I think they have a couple dunes up there. Dont forget about Gravity Park for all those MX'ers. That track is badass!!

there is always the bad lands in indiana.. only like a 7 hour drive.. a friewnd and his wife and me and my wife are planning a fall trip there...

also we all will have to get together sometime this summer and hit some trails.. even if were not on blasters by then.. who knows what ill have hopefully something kick ass like aold trike! lol... or athumper 2 stroke blaster lol

Ive been siiting here waiting for my new CFM airbox, Rear tires, Reeds, Reed spacer, and banshee rear hub that accomodates honda sprockets for weeks now it seems. Ill let you know as soon as its all put back together and ready for the trails. Now that I think the snow is finally done here, the trails will be open in no time.

I wouldnt be worried about it. If they give you sh*t down there come up to GB and get it registered. Thats where i got mine done and they didnt say ne thing. I was actually pretty suprised. They gave my buddy with his 450r all kinds of sh*t but not me too bad.

Just wanted to tell you guys I'm from the vally and wouldn't getting together some time to ride some where with other blaster let me know.