no idle!!!!!!

after you watch, i cant stress enough how LITTLE you have to move this thing...you said its at 22mm??? i dont even know if id move it but a touch. still loading...
th_IMG_08521.jpg

i measured again its around 23 i think, does that much even make a idle difference?

after you watch, i cant stress enough how LITTLE you have to move this thing...you said its at 22mm??? i dont even know if id move it but a touch. still loading...
IMG_08521.mp4 video by mjgnslngr - Photobucket

ok that helps a ALOTTT! im moving the tang up since my float is to high and it will lower it if i move it up correct. yea that helped alot though, i was doing it wrong lol

if your float is 23mm its sitting low in the bowl. yes, the tang needs to go up, just a whisker! and yes, that could cause an idle issue. i would think you got some crap in the pilot circuit however. did you REALLY clean everything???

ok i adjusted it and measured, one side im perfect at 21mm other side is right about at 21 but a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny bit over, whats the range the float level is supposed to be at? and im about to go over and look for dirt once again as i might have just did a quickie the first time...

thats fine, id leave it where it is then. now, pull the foat off and CLEAN THAT CARB SPOTLESS!!! remove EVERY JET, SCREW, AND SEAT. SPOTLESS!!! also, you never said where the clip was on the needle???

the higher it sits as youre measuring it, like 23, the float will be LOW. the lower it sits as youre measuring it, like 20, it will be HIGH. high means too much fuel in the bowl, low means too little...thats why that 20 to 21 1/2 is important...id try to get it 21 and call it good!

the higher it sits as youre measuring it, like 23, the float will be LOW. the lower it sits as youre measuring it, like 20, it will be HIGH. high means too much fuel in the bowl, low means too little...thats why that 20 to 21 1/2 is important...id try to get it 21 and call it good!

ok cool ill try to tweak it a little more!! then CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!