newby

it's sam i am, i am
welcome bro, pics when you pick it up, or face the house rules............
pics or your lying !!!!!!!

2niog81.jpg

POYAL!!!!! ( Pics Or You Are Lying ) welcome bro , you're in for a treat . This is the best Blaster site on the net , and I hope your Marriage is solid , because soon you will be sneaking out to visit your new " Love " , and the women tend to get super jealous when you start spending more time working on your blaster , than working on your woman !!!!

welcome dude u r gonna have fun with ur blaster even tho there arnt the fastest there are in the top 3 for most fun have fun

cheers guys picked it up yesterday will get some pics soon

lol about the money pit ,orderd a set of slasher tyres already and been looking for a front pipe to go with the fmf rear

the wife is cool about it she has a ram 100 and use to ride my tri-z 250 down the beach
my 3yr old son has a lt50 also so wee can all have some fun

Welcome, dude! Things seem to work out better with the wife if she's involved with quads, too. Works for me; as long as mine has her Polaris, we're good! Lol.

If you're looking for a pipe, the "search" button is your friend! If the Blaster you just bought is mostly stock inside the engine and you plan on keeping it that way for awhile (no BB kit or major porting planned for the near future), I'd go with a Toomey Racing B-1 pipe kit. I run one and they perform. Don't forget to re-jet. Cheers!