Newbie -

YFSprbella

Jun 27, 2013
Queens, NY
Hey im 25 got myself a 02 ysf195 im from qns, ny .. new to this. I:I i love to take blasts out hitting the streets.. just like to make my blaster a little better day by day! yes im a female dont judge married no kids living life! lol

Last edited:
kool thanks alot !!! yea i need to change the piston but i want it to be faster so i gotta figure out what piston i have in it now. :)

Boring will not give it more power or speed.

Get a pipe first if you dont have one
invest in a leak down tester (sold by Awk08)
you can do a lot of upgrades to make these faster, just depends on your budget I:I :D

Welcome to the forum. Nobody will judge you cause your a female, unless your super hot! Jk. You will find tons of useful information on this site. So take some pictures (of the bike) and list what mods it has. If you want it to go faster there are plenty of ways to accomplish that.

Welcome to the forum. Nobody will judge you cause your a female, unless your super hot! Jk. You will find tons of useful information on this site. So take some pictures (of the bike) and list what mods it has. If you want it to go faster there are plenty of ways to accomplish that.

Not necessarily...

Anything is fine :p

And get a picture of your 125 I:I :D

Depends on where you want your power...
If you want more power, get a right bend.
If you just want a different pipe get FMF (try craigslist)

I got my LRD and im only going to run right bends now I:I

And why couldnt you get a pipe from ebay?

heres a few:
Yamaha Blaster FMF Exhaust Fatty Pipe Core 2 Silencer | eBay
DMC Chrome Exhaust Pipe Muffler Alien Yamaha Blaster Silencer 99 00 01 02 03 04 | eBay

I suggest a DMC if you can get one, otherwise many people run fmf fatty with powercore 2

Depending on condition...
My brother got his fmf fatty for $80
if you get a nice one, it might be 100-150 depending on prices near you

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.... She posted in a different thread that she has a 125 that the neighbors dont like the sound of.

I know what im talking about
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... I was like "wtf is he talking about"
now I understand.
and yea post some pics. of the 125.