newbie from pa

honda374

Oct 13, 2010
hey everyone, awk invited me over. i'm from the breezewood,pa area. anyway nice sight guy's i'll keep checking things out

welcome aboard man I:I

if im not mistaken a 374 is a peterbilt and in my opinion one of the best truck companies on the road i am partial to the 379 though I:I

thanks guy's. yeah pete makes a nice truck,that's what i got. i haul heavy machinery for cleveland brothers cat. i'm stuck in a hotel up here in bradford tonight and heading down through the state tommorrow to somerset. going the long way through punxy and johnstown. i'll get some pics up later

hey bro, glad to see ya here, and you should avoid j-town in that rig right now, tons of road construction

yeah awk no kiddin man. i had one from up north today and had to come down 119 from dubois then 219 back to somerset. what a treat, if they ever decide to move all those cones i might be able to let er rip down the hill's. the only one that bothers me is that big hill after scalp ave,little hard to hold back 150,000 pounds!!!!!!!!!!

yeah shee, there's still a zilla or 2 around here. i can find out how much. i can't remember if the hall motor or t&n one is for sale. i'll check with him maybe tomorrow or i'll see him this weekend when we go riding

thanks guy's. really nice to see all the pa boy's on here. wow the force is strong in the keystone huh