newb here just got free quad

in that case that FMF would work fine while you save money for a better pipe. i've heard that the shearer is a good trail pipe, but LRD, f7, and trinity are all great pipes as well

picture time....here she is as i got her not much to look at yet

34bc0cf2.jpg

omg that poor power pros pipe :( :( :(, take that bad boy off there and clean it up some! thats a very nice pipe so putting a little into it is well worth it.

its a power pros pipe?
how could u tell?
and what can i do at this point with it?
would it be better then the fmf pipe i got?
sry lots of questions i know

its a power pros pipe?
how could u tell?
and what can i do at this point with it?
would it be better then the fmf pipe i got?
sry lots of questions i know

depends on what yo uare looking for, it will NEVER be shiny again but if its solid still with a bunch of sanding and some atv exhaust paint it could look decent again. but as far as performance, on a modded engine that pipe is better than a fmf.

brand new its a $300 pipe, if its still solid with no weak spots/holes i would pay $60-$75 mabey. i got the one i have now that wasnt all rusty but painted black for $110 shipped around christmas.

Ill def give it some thought maybe some tradeing I need alot of stuff.

Do u know anything about the silencer from the pics type brand is it ne good ?

Ill def give it some thought maybe some tradeing I need alot of stuff.

Do u know anything about the silencer from the pics type brand is it ne good ?

silencer is fine, brand dosent really matter with those. if you need parts and want to do some tradeing just hit me with a pm man.

silencers really dont have that much effect on the performance, well, not nearly as much as the pipe

Thanks for the help and warm welcome so far guys i think I'm going to like this forum

Super nooner I will pm u after I ck out the pipe make sure it useable

think im going to go with a black out theme with this blasty what yall think

also Im debateing complete rebuild now or just get running and wait til winter any comments.

get it running and enjoy it through the summer, then tear it down this winter. clean up that pipe first though! lol

ok thanks im def going to look at that pipe better now i know its a decent pipe i may sell the fmf i just bought in a package deal...

if i paint it flat black it could go with my blackout theme im thinking of doing

if you could sand blast the pipe that would be great. if you wire brush it thats okay too. but look for any holes or weak spots for sure like everybody else said. then high temp paint.

there were a few members who had ssome problems with fighting over what pipe was the "best" the FMF is a great low/mid pipe for a pretty stock bike, but with that big bore it'll hold you back a little bit

maybe that explains why my bike ran like sh*t cause it had a 240 kit and a dg exhaust. i wish i knew more about blasters before i bought mine. but live and learn and make the bike better anyway these guys know there sh*t throw them some rep if they hook you up with good info and welcome to the forum