new to the forum.

blaster

May 28, 2009
Texas
hello
very nice forum! i have tons of reading and learning to do. :D

i just purchased a 2000 blaster that i think was a pretty good deal. i got it for $900. it started with the first kick and feels like it has tons of power and speed when i rode it. with my wife wanting to ride we needed another atv for just some trail riding. so i quickly jumped on the deal. problem is i know nothing about these blasters and i hope i made a good choice. 8-|

our other atv is a 95 polaris trail boss 250 and as you know it's a night and day difference between the two atvs.

i will add some pics tomorrow after i pick it up.

welcome to the forum. the blaster is a great choice, very reliable and there are a ton of upgrades for them

good choice with a pipe and some work itll be nasty good price too first thing youll want to do is hydrolic rear breaks.

welcome to the forum. look to see if the TORS is removed and also the oil injection pump. if they are still in place take them out. there are threads in here explaining how to do both. also good price for the blaster

pics!!!

as you can see the front tires are flipped. it seems to add width to the front. common mod?
DSC09357.sized.jpg

DSC09358.sized.jpg

DSC09359.sized.jpg

DSC09360.sized.jpg

DSC09361.sized.jpg

DSC09362.sized.jpg

DSC09363.sized.jpg

gear thrown in...
DSC09364.sized.jpg

I:I its all good..

the polaris is one of the easiest to ride. that's why my wife loves it. just hop on put her in forward gear and gas it.

this blaster is my first go fast, gear shifting quad. i already love it. tomorrow i will take it out for some trail riding..

well i took this thing out for about 5 hrs of trail riding yesterday and wow i'm amazed on how much power this blaster has. i'm a big dude (wife says i look like donkey kong on the mario cart game lol) and it has no problems moving.

i stayed on the ground most of the time so no sweet jumps to report.:D