new pics and wheelies

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
its 65 degrees hour so i got some pics..

IMG00231.jpg

IMG00228.jpg

IMG00229.jpg

PICT0981.jpg

PICT0982.jpg

PICT0986.jpg

i can do them sittin down.. just dont want to do sit down wheelies in the parking lot.. easyer to control if i lose it like this.. sittin down has a better chance of it swinging to one sit and taken out a car

cheatin in the last pic to,ur not even on it!!! lmao we see the shadowwww!! paint looks good man.

i know.. was trying to get the wife to take apic wsith me coming at her.. but her camera takes to long to take the pics... i was moving at the speed of smell so she could take pics and tipped back tofar!! thank god for the grab bar or my nice pretty dg exhaust would be f'd up

Looks Good :), Weather looks nice to dont see much of it over here lol.

Just watch out for police

thanks.. there not that hard to ride.. just gotta use your body.. its a mix between a quad and a dirt bike... you gotta lean to turn and gotta get off the seat and down low off the side to slide good.. ill have vids of that this winter... ill be tuckin a knee damn near under the gas tank!!

yeah its nice today 68 degrees and sunny!! been 40s and raining.. just waiting for the temps to drop!!! should be able to start gettin on the lake in about a month if the weather works out like it should ( lake riding first week of december last year)

cops... lol im riding in a private parking lot so they cant do anything unless someone calls.. and most of my neighbors are younger except for one older couple