Jake Regan

Apr 4, 2011
Northern New York
whats up fellas ive been checking out the website for a while and just happened to pick up a blaster the other day so i figured id register. ill put pics up of it after i go to the shop today and buy a few decals. I:I

whats up fellas ive been checking out the website for a while and just happened to pick up a blaster the other day so i figured id register. ill put pics up of it after i go to the shop today and buy a few decals. I:I

pics or it didnt happen.. hahaha jk jk man :D, welcome aboard I:I I:I

myblaster.jpg
[/IMG]

its an '88 Blaster. Decent shape though, I picked it up pretty cheap. Its been painted obviously, and has been rebuilt. I plan to get some stock yamaha stickers for the gas tank and back plastics, then the rest im going to get blue Monster Energy stickers for. And I also plan to get blue monster energy shock covers if i can find any. For right now i plan to leave the performance stock, just do some cosmetic work. It does have an FMF p.c. silencer, moose racing handlebar pad, i dont know if the handlebars are moose or if theyve just been painted blue though. anyone know??

Lemme know what you guys think!

myblaster.jpg
[/IMG]

its an '88 Blaster. Decent shape though, I picked it up pretty cheap. Its been painted obviously, and has been rebuilt. I plan to get some stock yamaha stickers for the gas tank and back plastics, then the rest im going to get blue Monster Energy stickers for. And I also plan to get blue monster energy shock covers if i can find any. For right now i plan to leave the performance stock, just do some cosmetic work. It does have an FMF p.c. silencer, moose racing handlebar pad, i dont know if the handlebars are moose or if theyve just been painted blue though. anyone know??

Lemme know what you guys think!

Looks good! Another Black monster! Welcome!I:I

welcome to the sickness !!!!!!!!!