new guy here, outlaw fab shop

outlaw fab shop

Apr 25, 2013
What's up fellas? I have a motorsports fab shop in Clinton township Michigan. I'm wondering what kind of parts would be beneficial for the drag race blaster guys? Gonna be doing chassis here shortly. Thanks and its a sweet site.
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
The drag scene on a blaster is very very limited.Not to many hardcore blaster draggers out there.There are already companies making swingarms and lightened drag swingarms for the blaster.To add another to an already limited market doesn't make good business sense to me.Everything you need to make a blaster competitive drag wise is already available and I am sure the parts are not flying off the shleves.The one part I can think of that will be different if made properly and would sell decent would be some maximum ground clearance a-arms.For mx/trail use.Only company that I have found to make them gets good money for them and only sold 2 sets cause of the price tag.If you could make sets for around the $400-500 budget it would entice the blaster community.Not trying to start any trouble or come off as an ass but just trying to shed some real world light on it for you.All the power to you in whatever you do,I hope it goes well for you.How about some pics of previous projects?We like new pics:)