New from Central VA

93civiccpe

Aug 7, 2009
Hello Everyone,
I've been a member on here for a little while but realized I never put an introduction post. I've been in contact with quite a few of you through pm's but hello everyone!

were in VA....i live in roanoke....there fello blaster lovers from VA are,

ME, RacerX,blaster195, callmej75, and tyler1blaster...........i think that its....might have forgot one or 2

Hey Guys,
I'm right west of Richmond in the Chesterfield area. If any of you guys are shooters, my part time job is helping some guys out on the Virginia gunshow circuit.. lol. Anyways, I promise pictures will come, but I'm leaving at dawn to spend all weekend riding in Northern VA up at my inlaws place where we now have a couple miles of trails that we are working in. I'll get pics and information up when I return!

pics nig LOL jk your white....so am i...teehee...welcome...i have a banshee..its the big brother of a blasta

Hey Guys,
Just back in from a long weekend of fun riding. As far as where, my wife's family has some land in the Loudon County area that we maintain and have some trails built on. I'll get pictures up tomorrow morning.. I have a couple. And yes, I do know where Cumberland is.. that's not too far at all.

Hey Guys,
Just back in from a long weekend of fun riding. As far as where, my wife's family has some land in the Loudon County area that we maintain and have some trails built on. I'll get pictures up tomorrow morning.. I have a couple. And yes, I do know where Cumberland is.. that's not too far at all.

Welcome to the forum,im pretty new to it aswell and already have gotten alot of good info. Like ur User name...but my civic is better then urs..lol

Hello Everyone,
Sorry for the delay of pictures. Here is my 2006 Blaster after a weekend of riding. The first two pics show the blaster with the yfz-450 rear shock installed which I did after a lot of helpful advice from Dualstroke.. I can't thank him enough. And before someone mentions it, I do plan on putting the oil injection blockoff kit on and running my own premix.. lol. Here are the pictures:

myblast1.jpg

myblast2.jpg

myblast3.jpg

myblast4.jpg

myblast5.jpg

Also, I have a project blaster that I'm going to be selling below. I picked this up before I found the 06 and was going to build it up. It could use some sanding & paint, but it's a good rolling chassis. The previous owner had a shop extend the rear swingarm, and it was definitely done extra sturdy. The rear brake works as an extended brake cable was purchased. The front right a-arm showed some stress cracks so he had someone at the shop weld some angle on there to make sure it was sturdy. The front suspension was changed out recently and is really stiff. New front ball joints installed within the past year. Plastics are in good shape. A dog chewed up the back corner of the seat but it isn't too terrible. It has the smaller rear sprocket to add a little quickness. The only thing I am keeping off this is the rear rims and tires. I'm into the rest of it for $160 and if anyone in central virginia (or anywhere willing to drive to meet up with me) wants a project Blaster or blaster for parts, just pm me. Here are some pics:

projblast1.jpg

projblast2.jpg

projblast3.jpg

projblast4.jpg

projblast5.jpg

one more:
http://home.comcast.net/~shaunpryan/projblast6.jpg

Definitely man. Glad I had an extra part to help a fellow Virginian out.. lol. I have already put it in the trunk of the car to make sure I don't forget it. I sent you my cell via pm. Just pm me a way to contact you so Saturday morning we can plan to meet up when there's time!