New Blaster project/need help plus parts.Thanks

Color Schemes?

• Total voters
Ive always wondered howd a blaster would do running trails all day. I was always scared of overheating my old one. Or the motor getting caked in mud and getting to hot.lol. Let me know when your gonna be down.going riding sunday.

after i get my rear brake on , i might tune it a bit too, I'll run it.

so long as you are jetted right and stufff, it'll be fine.

did you get the title and all of that paperwork with the blaster? every have DNR issues at bluff creek?

Tuning is important. I just always figured air cooled wouldnt do well on the trails. But i guess you could always fab some air scoops to forcefully direct air to your motor.You could even wire up a cooling fan. Im seriously thinking about it.

there are enough guys on here that romp on trails all day without issue.

i've gotten mine seriously dirty and out all afternoon before without issue

anything specific you need? I've got some odds and ends stuff down there, not sure what all you need lol

I agree.Should look sweet. Im Thinking either chroming the frame and doing the suspension patrs orange and black with white and black plastics or flipping the plan around doing the frame orange with chrome and black suspension parts..or chrome and white suspension parts.lol. hell idk

Ive pretty much got everything stripped down on it right now. waiting on some parts in the mail. and giving the poll a few more days to help me out.

I agree.Should look sweet. Im Thinking either chroming the frame and doing the suspension patrs orange and black with white and black plastics or flipping the plan around doing the frame orange with chrome and black suspension parts..or chrome and white suspension parts.lol. hell idk

Either way sounds good , but I'd add a little black to make it pop!

Just cut out that ugly Metal sleave thats welded to the blaster frame to protect the oil tank resi line.LOL Looks so much cleaner now.Having trouble getting the top rear shock bolt out tho. The nutsoff of it, the bolt just wont turn or move. its not welded either.Any thoughts?

Just cut out that ugly Metal sleave thats welded to the blaster frame to protect the oil tank resi line.LOL Looks so much cleaner now.Having trouble getting the top rear shock bolt out tho. The nutsoff of it, the bolt just wont turn or move. its not welded either.Any thoughts?

Two thoughts actually, One- pick up on the ass of the quad take the weight off it- that bolt should slide right out!

Two if not PB blaster or wd40, then I've used a center punch and hammer to get it started!

Ill prolly do it. Just havent figured out how yet. Ive been looking at other quads that have been done to see what all has been painted before.

Just to give ya an idea- My frame is cherry candy red, then the springs on the shocks (all three), front fender mount, pegs, heel gaurds, and toomey pipe, wheels are black, my swinger, kicker, rear brake petal, steering stem, all four hubs will be white along with the plastics. I may even do a design on the stator with white haven't decided!

52637c96.jpg